Todd F. Nevell
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
- Business Litigation and Employment Issues
- Civil Rights
Todd Nevell is a partner with Scolinos, Sheldon & Nevell LLP. He is recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in Southern California in plaintiff's personal injury litigation. He has tried over 100 civil cases to verdict, judgment or binding arbitration award. As a result of his courtroom success, Todd has been named a Southern California "Super Lawyer" every year from 2013 to 2020. Todd has also been honored by and featured in the Daily Journal as one of the leading labor and employment specialists in the State of California.
Todd has tried and won numerous noteworthy cases on behalf of individuals in a variety of different areas of law, including, wrongful death and other catastrophic accidents, negligence, construction site accidents, sexual abuse, employment discrimination, defamation, products liability and complex business litigation. Some of his recent case results include a record $17.4 jury verdict in an single plaintiff employment discrimination case, a $11.3 million settlement in a products liability case against a car manufacturer, a $10 million settlement on behalf of a burn victim against a public entity, a $7.7 million wrongful death settlement on behalf of the parents of an adult child in a wrongful death case and a $5.3 million wrong death verdict in an electrocution accident.
Todd graduated from California State University, Chico in 1990 and from Whittier College School of Law in 1993, where he was a member of the Whittier Law Review.
He has served on the Barrister's Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles (CAALA) and American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA).
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- California State University, Chico
- Southern California Super Lawyer "Rising Star" by Law & Politics and Los Angeles Magazine
- Barrister’s Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Member
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA), Member
Current Employment Position