Who We Are And What We Can Do For You
Scolinos, Sheldon & Nevell LLP enjoys the reputation as being one of the premier firms of trial lawyers in Southern California. We have devoted our professional careers to representing victims of wrongful conduct who have been catastrophically harmed because of the negligent conduct of others, including large corporations, reckless and drunk drivers, large developers, and governmental entities.
We also have vast experience litigating employment discrimination cases, sexual harassment cases, and other types of cases that arise in the workplace. If you entrust us with your case, you will work closely with one of our partners. We are passionate about every case that we pursue, and work tirelessly to maximize your recovery, whether that is through a trial or by a settlement.
Read More About Our Qualifications And Background
Select an attorney to handle your case and help you obtain the best possible outcome. Review our team’s experience and qualifications by clicking below:
You Will Not Find A Team Of Attorneys Quite Like Ours
There is no doubt that our firm offers unique, one-of-a-kind representation that is unparalleled in the legal community. From a team of lawyers as seasoned as ours, we have built a reputation due to our:
- Exceptional service – Our clients refer us to their friends, family and colleagues because they know we will provide the quality of service and representation they deserve.
- Unmatched experience – Our attorneys have over a century of combined experience working with clients in their pursuit for justice.
- Top-notch litigation skills – Each one of our lawyers has proven themselves in the courtroom. Attorney Scolinos and Attorney Nevell are also active participants in national litigation associations.
- Five-star response rates – From phone calls to emails, we will get back to you as soon as possible and minimize the amount of time you would be waiting for answers.
- A history of results – Due to our proactive nature, experience and knowledge of the law, we have been able to provide consistent results and successful outcomes for our clients.
Contact The Team You Have Been Searching For Today
It is our commitment to provide cost-effective representation and minimize the financial and emotional stress on your shoulders. Attend a free case evaluation at our Pasadena office, and learn how to protect your rights by calling 626-513-0958 or submitting our contact form.